The Browne 5814812 Thermalloy® frying pan’s handle is covered by a sleeve that is removable, heat resistant, and reduces hand fatigue. Since the handle is angled, gripping it is more comfortable. The handle is secured to the pan with offset rivets to provide more support to the frying pan. Constructed of aluminum, this Browne 5814812 Thermalloy frying pan is heavy-duty for use in high volume commercial establishments. The wide base reduces hot spots on flat burners for even cooking.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- 5 gauge aluminum construction stands up to heavy-duty use
- Aluminum material ensures the bottom has even heat transfer
- Wide base reduces hot spots on flat burners
- Handle sleeve is removable, heat resistant, and reduces hand fatigue
- Angled handle is more comfortable for lifting and transporting the pan
- Handles is secured to the pan with offset rivets, ensuring it can be used for a long time
- Satin finish creates a pleasing aesthetic
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. dia. x 2.3 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 12" dia. x 2-1/4", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814812 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet