The Browne 5814810 Thermalloy® frying pan is constructed of 5 gauge aluminum so it can be used in heavy-duty commercial settings. With the aluminum, the base heats evenly across its surface so your food will cook evenly. The handle is covered with a removable sleeve that helps prevent burns and makes gripping the handle more comfortable. Since the handle is angled, cooking for long periods is possible since hands will not get tired easily. Hot spots on flat burners are eliminated thanks to the wide base design on the Browne 5814810 Thermalloy frying pan.
- Thermalloy series pan
- Constructed with 5 gauge aluminum so the pan can handle heavy-duty use
- Aluminum material heats evenly to ensure food is cooked evenly
- Base has a wide design that is ideal for eliminating hot spots on flat burners
- Removable handle sleeve included for heat resistance and hand fatigue elimination
- Handle is angled for comfort when using the pan
- Offset rivets secure the handle to the pan for long-term use
- Get a classic appearance with the satin finish
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 10" dia. x 2", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814810 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet