The Browne 5814808 Thermalloy® fry pan’s handle is attached with offset rivets to add strength for long term use. The angled handle provides comfort and includes a removable sleeve that is heat resistant and eliminates hand fatigue. With the aluminum construction, this fry pan is heavy-duty for high volume use in commercial kitchens. The cooking surface heats evenly thanks to the aluminum construction. The satin finish on the Browne 5814808 Thermalloy fry pan gives it a classic look.
- Part of the Thermalloy line
- 5 gauge aluminum construction is heavy-duty for commercial use
- Bottom heats evenly with aluminum material so food is cooked throughout
- Hot spots are eliminated with the wide base
- Handle is attached with offset rivets to add strength for long term use
- Comfort is added with the angled handle
- Heat-resistant, fatigue-eliminating handle sleeve is removable for easy clean up
- Satin finish creates a classic look
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. dia. x 1.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 8" dia. x 1-1/2", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814808 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet