The Browne 5814807 Thermalloy® fry pan is heavy-duty with its aluminum construction. The aluminum is a great conductor of heat, ensuring product is evenly cooked. To eliminate hot and cold spots on flat burners, this fry Browne 5814807 Thermalloy pan has a wide base design. The offset rivet-attached handle is angled for comfort when lifting and transporting. Keep your hand comfortable with the heat resistant, removable sleeve.
- Thermalloy series fry pan
- Heavy-duty, 5 gauge aluminum construction ensure food is evenly cooked
- Wide base design allows for use on flat burners without hot or cold spots
- Rivet-attached handle is offset to support the pan
- Picking up the dish is easy with the angled handle
- Handle sleeve is removable and heat-resistant
- Satin finish
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. dia. x 1.3 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 7" diameter x 1-1/4", Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, 5 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Browne 5814807 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Browne 5814807 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I never was able to make a good omlet until I got this pan. It's easy to handle and makes a two-egg omlet quickly. The silicone handle is a very..."
"I never was able to make a good omlet until I got this pan. It's easy to handle and makes a two-egg omlet quickly. The silicone handle is a very nice feature."