The Browne 5814424 braising pot has handles that are attached with rivets for strength during long-term use. These handles are oversized so the pot can be moved when it is hot with oven mitts. With the separately-sold cover, heat stays over product to ensure it is thoroughly cooked. The aluminum construction of the pot evenly distributes heat so there are no cold or hot spots. The Browne 5814424 braising pot has a 25-quart capacity.
- 25-qt. capacity is great for cooking chicken, beef, pork, and more
- Satin finish is easy to clean
- Food is cooked perfectly since aluminum has an efficient heat transfer
- Rivets connect handles to the pot, enabling it to be used heavily
- Oversized handles allow oven mitts to be worn so the hot pot can be moved without risk of burns
- Keep heat over product with the 5815424 cover that is sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 17.5 in. dia. x 5.7 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Brazier, 24 qt., 17-1/2" x 5-2/3", without cover, oversized riveted handles, 2 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814424 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet