The Browne 5814200 Thermalloy® stock pot has a 100-quart capacity that is ideal for large portions of soup, chowder, gumbo, and more. Since aluminum is a good conductor of heat, the construction of this pot provides an efficient heat transfer, eliminating hot and cold spots. The oversized handles are large enough to accommodate oven mitts for transporting and lifting the pot safely. Rivets are used to attach the handles to the Browne 5814200 Thermalloy stock pot, ensuring it is strong for heavy use.
- Easy-to-clean satin exterior
- Product cooks evenly since the aluminum construction has efficient heat transfer
- Handles are attached to the pot with 4 rivets for strength and stability
- Oven mitts can be worn when moving the pot thanks to the oversized handles
- 100-qt. capacity is great for making chowders, soups, and more
- Heat is kept over product with the 5815100 cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 20 in. dia. x 18.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Stock Pot, 100 qt., 20" x 18-1/2", without cover, oversized riveted handles, 2 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet