The Browne 5814124 Thermalloy® stock pot has two handles, and each is secured to the pot with rivets for extra strength. Oversized and comfortable, the handle allows the pot to be moved easily when hot with oven mitts. The 6 millimeter, 2 gauge aluminum used to construct the pot makes it durable for commercial use. Since it is constructed of aluminum, the Browne 5814124 Thermalloy stock pot’s bottom evenly heats. There is a 24-quart capacity and a separately-sold 5815024 cover available.
- 24-qt. capacity
- 6.0 mm., 2 gauge aluminum construction is heavy-duty
- Aluminum material evenly heats the pot’s bottom
- 2 oversized handles allow hot pot to be moved with oven mitts easily
- 4 rivets secure each handle to the pot for long-term use
- 5815024 cover retains heat(Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5 in. dia. x 11.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Stock Pot, 24 qt., 12-1/2" x 11-1/2", without cover, oversized riveted handles, 2 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5814124 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet