The Browne 5813807 Thermalloy® fry pan has an aluminum construction that guarantees even heating across the bottom. With the help of the wide base, the pan sits flat on burners so hot spots are eliminated. The handle is attached with offset rivets to support the pan and reduce the strain on the rivets. Angled for comfortable moving, the handle has a removable sleeve that resists heat and reduces hand fatigue. The Browne 5813807 Thermalloy fry pan has a shiny, satin finish.
- Thermalloy series fry pan
- Aluminum construction guarantees even heating
- Wide base offers a large cooking surface
- Rivets provide strong handle attachment for long-term use
- Offset center rivet helps support the pan and reduce strain on the other rivets
- Handle is angled for comfortable moving
- Removable sleeve resists heat and reduces hand fatigue
- Shiny, satin finish
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. dia. x 1.3 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 7" dia. x 1-1/4", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 8 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5813807 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet