The Browne 573175 serving fork is great for picking up beef tenderloin, pork tenderloin, and more. This utensil is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The handle is hollow, preventing it from taking on heat from the product it is being used to serve. With the curve in the handle, this fork is easy to pick up off of flat surfaces, and it prevents the fork from falling into the pan. The Browne 573175 serving fork is 14 inches long.
- Curved handle prevents fork from falling into the pan
- Easy to pick up off flat surfaces thanks to the curved handle
- Stays cool to the touch since the handle is hollow
- Great for picking up cut meats
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- 14 in. L
Eclipse Serving Fork, 14" (35-1/2 cm), ergonomic, extra long stay-cool curved hollow handle, 18/8 stainless steel, mirror finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 573175 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet