The Browne 5724176 Thermalloy® roast pan is ideal for cooking and serving large slabs of meat in customer facing applications. This pan can be used on ceramic, electric, gas halogen, and induction cook tops. Two handles on each side are built to be gripped by hands for lifting and serving. The stainless steel construction is heavy duty for constant use and easy to clean. The Browne 5724176 Thermalloy roast pan is part of the Try-Ply series that has an aluminum layer that evenly distributes heat for hot and cold spot elimination.
- Compatible with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops
- Tri-Ply construction with stainless steel and aluminum layers evenly distribute heat
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and durable
- Handles are large enough for hands to fit comfortable around for lifting
- Rolled edge will not easily damage
- Overall Dimensions: 11.4 in. W x 14 in. D x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Roast Pan, 4.6 qt. (4.4 liter), 14" x 11-2/5" x 2", rectangular, rolled edge, (2) ergonomic handles, tri-ply stainless, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724176 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Stainless Handles|