The Browne 5724173 Thermalloy® paella pan is constructed of stainless steel to allow heavy duty use in commercial applications. The handles are fully riveted to the pan to allow it to stand up to heavy use. Oversized and hollow-cast constructed, the handles stay cool to the touch as the pan and its contents heat up. To keep heat distribution even, the Browne 5724173 Thermalloy paella pan has a 1⁄4-inch thick disk base. Sold separately, the 5724132 cover keeps heat in the pan.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Compatible with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops
- Even heat transfer with the 1⁄4-in. thick disk base
- Heavy duty for commercial settings thanks to the stainless steel construction
- 2 oversized, hollow-cast handles stay cool to the touch to prevent injury
- Fully riveted handles provide extra strength for use over time
- 5724132 cover is sold separately to keep contents warm
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Paella Pan, 12-1/2" dia. x 2"H, (2) hollow cast polished handles, 1/4" aluminum sandwich base, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724173 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet