The Browne 5724172 Thermalloy® paella pan has oversized handles for comfortable lifting. With their hollow-cast construction, the handles do not heat up with the pan’s contents. The 1⁄4-inch thick disk base allows fast, even heat transfer to improve cooking performance. Since it is constructed of stainless steel, the Browne 5724172 Thermalloy paella pan will stand up to heavy duty use in commercial settings. Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking are possible with the versatile design.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking are possible
- 1⁄4-in. thick disk base allows fast, even heat transfer
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial settings
- 2 hollow-cast handles stay cool to reduce risk of burns
- Handles are oversized for comfort and easy moving
- Handle is attached with rivets for added strength
- 5724128 cover is sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Paella Pan, 11" dia. x 2"H, (2) hollow cast polished handles, 1/4" aluminum sandwich base, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724172 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet