The Browne 5724171 Thermalloy® paella pan can be used with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops. The 1⁄4-inch thick disk base provides even heating and quick recovery times. The oversized, hollow-cast handles stay cool to the touch for safe use. Rivets attach the handles to the pan, which provides strength and stability for a long time. With its stainless steel construction, the Browne 5724171 Thermalloy paella pan is durable for heavy duty use in commercial application. Keep heat in the pan with the separately-sold 5724124 cover.
- Part of the Thermalloy line
- Use with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking
- Heavy duty, stainless steel construction is easy to clean and will not stain easily
- Rivets provide strong handle attachment to stand up to heavy use
- Oversized, hollow-cast handles stay cool to provide safe use
- 1⁄4-in. thick disk for even heating and quick recovery times
- Even heating and quick recovery times mean faster cook times and less energy use
- Separately-sold 5724124 cover keeps product safe from contaminants
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Paella Pan, 9-1/2" dia. x 2"H, (2) hollow cast polished handles, 1/4" aluminum sandwich base, stainless steel, NSF
Browne 5724171 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Browne 5724171 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The Lusty Slogger said...
"After years of trying to get Paella from a restaurant my wife decided I should make her some at home. After looking around at several sources fo..."
"After years of trying to get Paella from a restaurant my wife decided I should make her some at home. After looking around at several sources for a pan I decided on the 9.5 inch pan since it was just the two of us and that seemed like the best size. It was an excellent choice. The pan did exactly what it was suppose to do, i.e. allow me to cook a paella! Nothing stuck to the pan, it cooked throughout the ingredients with no burnt spots or undercooked spots. The pan did well. After the meal was finished clean up was also very easy. If I had any compliant (and you know we all need to complain about something!) it would be the label that was affixed to the center of the pan. When I got the pan home and attempted to remove it it stuck to the pan like a bad relative! I tried scraping it off, I tried letting it soak in soapy water, I tried boiling it off. Nothing. Finally I used some acetone and that cleaned it right up (I would think fingernail polish remover would do the same). Other than that this pan was a joy to use. The size was perfect for two people."