The Browne 5724097 Thermalloy® non-stick frying pan is easy to lift with the handle that is riveted onto the pan with three offset rivets. Since the handle stays cool to the touch even when the pan is hot, burns are reduced. The stainless steel construction makes cleaning the pan simple, and it resists corrosion. The Browne 5724097 Thermalloy non-stick frying pan has Tri-Ply construction with an aluminum middle layer that evenly distributes heat to eliminate hot and cold spots. Its Excalibur® non-stick coating prevents food from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Grease and food are prevented from burning onto the pan's surface with the Excalibur non-stick coating
- Aluminum layer in the Tri-Ply construction ensures heat is evenly distributed
- Corrosion is resisted and the pan is easy to clean thanks to the stainless steel outer layer
- Hollow handle stays cool to the touch to prevent burns
- Handle is secured to the pan with 3 offset rivets
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 9-1/2" x 2", induction capable, riveted stay cool handle, tri-ply, Excalibur® non-stick coating, stainless steel & aluminum, limited lifetime warranty, NSF
Browne 5724097 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Browne 5724097 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Have used daily for 9 months for all type of egg dishes, and it is still in perfect condition - looks shiny and new and has no scratches in the n..."
"Have used daily for 9 months for all type of egg dishes, and it is still in perfect condition - looks shiny and new and has no scratches in the non-stick finish. Have also used for light sauteing, grilled cheese, fish. Heats super fast and evenly on my induction cooktop."