The Browne 5724093 Thermalloy® frying pan is part of the Tri-Ply series where an aluminum layer of metal is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel for ideal heat transfer, ensuring products are cooked evenly. The stainless steel construction reduces corrosion and scratches while withstanding heavy use. This pan can be used on induction cook tops. A hollow handle allows the chef to grip it since it does not take on much heat; this handle is attached with three offset rivets on the Browne 5724093 Thermalloy frying pan.
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and will not easily damage
- Heat is evenly distributed thanks to the aluminum layer in the Tri-Ply construction
- Handle stays cool to the touch, reducing injuries from burns
- 3 offset rivets attach handle to the pan
- Safe to use on induction cookers
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 9-1/2" dia. x 2"H, without lid, riveted stay cool hollow cast handle, tri-ply, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 57 24093 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet