The Browne 5724072 Thermalloy® double boiler comes with an inset to lift food above the heat for a more delicate cooking process. A cover is included to trap heat in the boiler. With its 12-quart capacity, the pot is great for making homemade cheese, melting chocolate, and steaming rice. The handles are attached with three offset rivets to secure them to the pot. Since the handles are hollow, they do not take on heat, preventing injury during use. The Browne 5724072 Thermalloy double boiler is made of stainless steel, making the boiler easy to clean and resistant to corrosion.
- 12-qt. capacity is great for making cheese, melting chocolate, and steaming vegetables
- Lid and boiler inset are included for a full set
- Made of stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion
- All handles are riveted onto the pot for strength
- Handles stay cool to the touch to prevent burns
- Overall Dimensions: 10.3 in. dia. x 11.6 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Double Boiler, 12 qt., 10-1/4" dia., with insert & cover, oversized stay cool riveted handles, stainless steel, NSF
Browne 5724072 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Includes Cover|
Browne 5724072 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The Cheese Man said...
"I read many reviews of product woes in the double boiler arena. This one had the best ratings. It has performed very well. I would recommend i..."
"I read many reviews of product woes in the double boiler arena. This one had the best ratings. It has performed very well. I would recommend it for anyone that makes cheese at home. It withstands the acid very well - no problems."