The Browne 5724068 Thermalloy® double boiler is fully construction of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and heavy use in commercial settings. Oversized handles on opposite sides of the pot make lifting it simple. The oversized handles are hollow so they stay cool to the touch to reduce the risk of burns. Three rivets attach the handles to the boiler for security and long-lasting use. The inset and lid are included with the set to make cooking delicate foods without direct heat easy. The Browne 5724068 Thermalloy double boiler has a 9-quart capacity that is great for steaming vegetables, making rice, and melting chocolate.
- 9-qt. capacity is great for steaming vegetables, making rice, and melting chocolate
- Made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and constant heavy use in commercial settings
- Oversized handles stay cool to the touch to prevent burns
- 3 rivets attach the handles to the pot for security
- Inset and cover are included
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. x 9.6 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Double Boiler, 9 qt., 9-1/2" dia., with insert & cover, oversized stay cool riveted handles, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724068 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Includes Cover|