The Browne 5724061 Thermalloy® non-stick frying pan is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The aluminum base is used to evenly distribute heat and ensure product is cooked evenly. Rivets secure the handle to the pan for strength, and it is hollow to stay cool during use. The Browne 5724061 Thermalloy non-stick frying pan has a coating called Excalibur® that prevents food from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Included in the Thermalloy series
- Resistant to corrosion, staining, and scratching thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Hollow handle is riveted to the pan for security and stays cool to the touch
- 1⁄4-in. aluminum sandwich base helps distribute heat evenly
- Food will not stick to the bottom of the pan thanks to the non-stick Excalibur coating
- Separately-sold 5724128 cover protects product from contaminants
- Overall Dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 11" dia. x 2", induction capable, stay cool riveted handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, Excalibur® non-stick coating, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724061 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|