The Browne 5724042 Thermalloy® sauté pan has a 2 quart capacity that is great for cooking vegetables, compotes, and ragùs. The handle on the pan stays cool to the touch to prevent the chefs from getting burned. The bottom of the pan is constructed of 1⁄4-inch sandwich aluminum to evenly distribute heat so product heats evenly. The rest of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings. The Browne 5724042 Thermalloy sauté pan is 8.5 inches in diameter by 2.8 inches tall.
- Included in the Thermalloy series
- Durable for commercial use thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Hollow handle stays cool to the touch to prevent injury
- 2-qt. capacity is great for cooking vegetables, ragùs, and more
- Heat is evenly distributed since the base of the pan is 1⁄4-in. sandwich aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 27⁄8 in. H x 81⁄2 in. dia.
- NSF certified
Thermalloy Saute Pan, 8-1/2" x 2-7/8", 2 qt. capacity, stainless steel, riveted handles for extra strength, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom for heat conductivity on any heat source, induction capable, stay cool handles, cash & carry packaging, limited lifetime warranty, NSF
Browne 57 24042 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet