The Browne 5724041 Thermalloy® sauté pan is ideal for cooking vegetables, sauces, and more. Its stainless steel construction is durable and will not easily scratch or dent. The 1⁄4-inch sandwich base is constructed of aluminum for ideal heat transfer, ensuring all product is cooked evenly. The riveted handle is stable on the pan and stays cool to the touch so chefs can grab the pan safely. The Browne 5724041 Thermalloy sauté pan has a 1.2-quart capacity.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resists scratches and dents
- Riveted handle is strong and hollow to prevent burns since it stays cool
- 1.2-qt. capacity
- Ideal for sautéing vegetables
- 1⁄4-in. aluminum sandwich base provides even heat transfer
- Overall Dimensions: 6.25 in. dia. x 2.38 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Saute Pan, 6-1/4" x 2-3/8", 1.2 qt. capacity, riveted stay cool handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, induction capable, stainless steel, Limited Lifetime Warranty, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 57 24041 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet