The Browne 5724040 Thermalloy® saucepan has two riveted handles that make lifting and pouring contents easy. The helper handle sits opposite from the traditional hollow handle. Its 10-quart capacity is great for making soup, chowder, gumbo, and more. Constructed of stainless steel, the pan is durable and resistant to corrosion. The Browne 5724040 Thermalloy saucepan evenly distributed heat with the help of a thick disk mounted to the bottom.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty commercial use
- Thick bottom disk distributes heat evenly so product heats evenly and quickens recovery times
- 10-qt. capacity is great for soup, chowder, gumbo, and more
- Handles are riveted to the pan for strength and stability
- Main handle is hollow so it stays cool to the touch
- Lifting the pan is easy thanks to the helper handle
- Separately-sold 5724128 cover helps keep heat in the pan
- Overall Dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 6.25 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Sauce Pan, 10 qt., 11" x 6-1/4", without cover, helper handle, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724040 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|