The Browne 5724037 Thermalloy® saucepan has a thick bottom disk that evenly heats products and eliminates hot and cold spots. The stainless steel construction is durable, making the pan ideal for commercial use. With a 7.6-quart capacity, the pan is great for making ragùs, compotes, and more. Along with the hollow handle, there is a helper handle on the opposite side of the pan that makes lifting the pot and pouring contents easy. The Browne 5724037 Thermalloy saucepan's handles are riveted to the pan for strength.
- Included in the Thermalloy series
- Durability is gained from the stainless steel construction of the pan
- Evenly heat product thanks to the bottom of the pan that is thick
- Holds 7.6 qt. of product
- Hollow handle is riveted to the pan for strength
- Helper handle on the opposite side of the pot makes lifting to transport simple
- Keep contaminants away from product with the 5724124 cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. x 6.25 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Sauce Pan, 7.6 qt., 9-1/2" x 6-1/4", without cover, helper handle, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724037 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|