The Browne 5724034 Thermalloy® saucepan has a hollow handle that prevents chefs from getting burned since it stays cool to the touch. The handle is securely attached to the pan with rivets, which add extra strength. A thick disk on the bottom of the pan creates even heating so product cooks fully without burning in single spots. Quick recovery times are also possible thanks to the thick disk bottom. The stainless steel construction provides durability and resists corrosion. The Browne 5724034 Thermalloy saucepan can be used for making compotes, ice cream custard, and more with its 4.5-quart capacity.
- Thermalloy series pan
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings
- Bottom disk is thick and spreads heat evenly to prevent hot and cold spots
- Quick recovery times are possible with the thick disk base
- Capacity of 4.5 qt. is great for boiling vegetables, making compotes, and sauces
- Handle is fully riveted to the pan for strength
- Hollow handle reduces the risk of burns
- Can be used with the 5724120 cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75 in. dia. x 5.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Sauce Pan, 4-1/2 qt., 7-3/4" x 5-1/2", without cover, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724034 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|