The Browne 5723940 Thermalloy® stock pot has handles attached with rivets to ensure they are strong for heavy-duty use. They are oversized for comfort, and stay cool to keep users safe from burns. Heavy-duty stainless steel is used to construct the pot for use in commercial settings. It can be used with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and induction cooking. A capacity of 40 quarts is great for stews, soups, and other product to simmer in the Browne 5723940 Thermalloy stock pot. Keep the heat in the pot with a separately-sold 5724145 cover.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Capacity of 40 qt. for soups, stews, and more
- Use with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction
- Heavy-duty use with stainless steel construction
- Thick disk base for even heating and quick recovery times
- Rivet-attached handles are oversized for comfort when gripping
- Hollow cast handles stay cool for safe transporting
- Compatible 5724145 cover is sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 17.75 in. dia. by 11 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Stock Pot, 40 qt., 17-3/4" dia. x 11", round, without cover, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5723940 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|