The Browne 5723910 Thermalloy® stock pot has a capacity of 9.6 quarts. Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking are all possible with this pot. Thanks to the thick disk base, there is even heating and quick recovery times that allow for fast cooking and less energy use. The handles are fully riveted to the boiler and stay cool to provide safe cooking. Since it has a heavy-duty construction, this 5723910 Thermalloy stock pot is perfect for commercial settings. The separately-sold 5724124 cover keeps heat inside the pot.
- Thermalloy series
- 9.6-qt. capacity stock pot
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel is perfect for commercial applications
- Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking are possible with this pot
- Even heating and quick recovery times with the thick disk base
- Fast cook times and less energy use with even heating and quick recovery times
- Hollow-cast, oversized handles stay cool to keep users safe from burns
- Handles are attached with rivets to secure to the pot
- Browne 5724124 cover keeps heat inside pot (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. by 7.75 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Stock Pot, 9.6 qt., 9-1/2" dia. x 7-3/4", round, without cover, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5723910 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|