The Browne 5723908 Thermalloy® stock pot is constructed of stainless steel for heavy-duty use in commercial applications. There is a thick disk base to provide even heating and quick recovery times, promoting fast cook times and less energy use. The hollow-cast handles stay cool to keep users safe when moving the pot after cooking. Rivets in the handle attachment stand up to heavy use. With its 8.3-quart capacity, this Browne 5723908 Thermalloy stock pot is perfect for use in commercial kitchens. Separately sold, the 5724122 cover, keeps product safe from contaminants when cooking.
- Part of the Thermalloy line
- Stock pot with an 8.3-qt. capacity
- Use with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking
- Thick disk for even heating and quick recovery times
- Even heating and quick recovery times mean faster cook times and less energy use
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel construction for commercial applications
- Rivets provide strong handle attachment to stand up to heavy use
- Oversized, hollow-cast handles stay cool to provide safe use
- Separately-sold 5724122 cover keeps product safe from contaminants
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5 in. dia. by 8.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Stock Pot, 8.3 qt., 8-1/2" dia., round, without cover, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5723908 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|