The Browne 22232 steam pan has a 6.3-quart capacity that is perfect for serving a variety of side dishes. Since this dish is made of stainless steel, it resists corrosion and will not easily discolor or stain. The edges have been reinforced to prevent damage to the pan. Its anti-jamming technology is built into the pan to make lifting it out of a table, drop-in, or stack of pans simple. The Browne 22232 steam pan has compatible solid and notched covers that are sold separately to protect product from contaminants.
- Heavy duty for commercial use with the stainless steel construction
- Built-in, anti-jam design reduces the risk of damage since the pan can be easily removed from drop-ins and stacks of pans
- Bending is prevented since the edges are reinforced
- 6.3-qt. capacity of the two-third pan is great for side dishes
- CP8232 solid cover and CP8232NC notched cover are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 137⁄8 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 2/3 size, 6.3 qt., 13-7/8"L x 12-3/4"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22232 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|