The Browne 22194 ninth-size steam pan is constructed of stainless steel, making the pan perfect for food bars and other commercial applications. With the anti-jam design around the perimeter, the pan will easily remove from tables, drop-ins, and stacks of pans. The 1.1-quart capacity in the Browne 22194 steam pan is ideal for holding spices, seasonings, toppings, and garnishes. To keep food fresh longer, CP8192NC notched and CP8192 flat covers are available but are sold separately.
- Ninth-size pan is ideal for holding spices, seasonings, toppings, garnishes, and other products
- Capacity of 1.1 qt.
- Durability is added with the stainless steel construction
- Heavy weight design
- Edge damage is reduced with the anti-jam design around the perimeter
- Separately sold CP8192 flat and CP8192NC notched covers to keep for fresh longer
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 41⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/9 size, 1.1 qt., 6-7/8"L x 4-1/4"W x 4" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22194 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|