The Browne 22192 ninth-size steam pan is ideal for holding seasonings, spices, garnishes, toppings, and more in its 0.8-quart capacity. The stainless steel, heavy weight construction provides durability in commercial settings. Since the pan is made for heavy use applications, the anti-jam perimeter and reinforced edges reduce damage to the pan. The CP8192NC notched and CP8192 flat covers are sold separately to keep your food fresh longer in the Browne 22192 ninth-size steam pan.
- Ninth-size pan holds up to 0.8 qt. of product
- Perfect for holding seasonings, spices, garnishes, toppings, and other small products
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and resists dirt and scratches
- Heavy weight design for commercial use
- Anti-jam perimeter reduces damage to the edge
- CP8192NC notched and CP8192 flat covers are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 41⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/9 size, 0.8 qt., 6-7/8"L x 4-1/4"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22192 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|