The Browne 22166 steam pan has a 2.8-quart capacity that is perfect for holding side dishes and a variety of sauces on sandwich and salad prep tables. The anti-jamming design of the dish makes it easy to lift out of a drop-in, table, or stack of pans. Since it is constructed of stainless steel, the pan is durable and resists corrosion. Reinforced edges and corners prevent the Browne 22166 steam pan from bending and make lifting it simple.
- 2.8-qt. capacity is great for side dishes and sauces
- Sixth-size pan is ideal for salad and sandwich prep tables
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is durable
- Will not stick in drop-in, table, or stack of pans with the built-in anti-jamming technology
- Reinforced edges and corners prevent bending and other damage
- Protect product from contaminants with the separately-sold CP8162 solid cover and CP8162NC notched cover
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 2.8 qt., 6-7/8"L x 6-3/8"W x 6" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22166 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|