The Browne 22164 steam pan has reinforced edges that protect the edges and corners from bending. Its anti-jamming technology reduces damage and will not stick when placed in a drop-in, table, or stack of pans. The stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and corrosion resistance. The Browne 22164 steam pan is a sixth-size that is perfect for holding sauces, gravies, and dressings with its 2.1-quart capacity.
- Sixth-size pan with a 2.1-qt. capacity
- Holds sauces, gravies, dressings, and more
- Heavy duty since it is constructed of stainless steel
- Resists damage thanks to the anti-jamming technology
- Corners and edges are protected from bending with the reinforced edges
- CP8162 solid cover and CP8162NC notched cover are sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 2.1 qt., 6-7/8"L x 6-3/8"W x 4" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22164 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|