The Browne 22162 steam pan has anti-jamming technology that helps reduce damage to the edge since it prevents the pan from getting stuck in a table, drop-in, or when stacked with other pans. The edge of the pan is reinforced, creating strength to prevent damage and make picking it up easy. Its stainless steel construction makes the Browne 22162 steam pan durable and resistant to corrosion. With a 1.2-quart capacity, the sixth-size pan can hold small portions of side dishes.
- 1.2-qt. capacity
- Sixth-size pan
- Easy to clean and resistant to corrosion thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Removing the pan is easy since it is built with anti-jamming technology
- Damage is prevented since it has reinforced edges, making the pan strong
- CP8162 solid cover or CP8162NC notched cover protect product and provide safe storage (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 1/6 size, 1.2 qt., 6-7/8"L x 6-3/8"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22162 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|