The Browne 22006 full-size steam pan has a capacity of 21.2 quarts, providing space to hold entrées and other large product quantities on food bars. Constructed with stainless steel, it is easy to clean and will not scratch easily. Reinforced edges and corners makes the perimeter resistant to bending. With the anti-jam perimeter, the pan will not stick when being removed from drop-ins or stacked storage. The Browne 22006 full-size steam pan dries completely when stacked after a wash cycle thanks to the ventilating design.
- Full-size steam pan has a 21.2-qt. capacity
- Ideal for holding entrées and other product on food bars
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel construction will not easily scratch
- Edges and corners are reinforced to prevent bending
- Anti-jam design eliminates the risk of edge damage
- Pan dries completely when stacked thanks to the spacing between pans
- CP8002NC notched or CP8002 flat covers are sold separately to ensure product is safe from contaminants
- Overall Dimensions: 203⁄4 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, full size, 21.2 qt., 20-3/4"L x 12-3/4"W x 6" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22006 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|