The Browne 22004 full-size steam pan holds entrées and other product on buffets, food bars, and more. Bending is prevented thanks to the reinforced edges and corners. Stainless steel is used to construct the pan to make it durable and easy to clean. This Browne 22001 full-size steam pan has a capacity of 14.8 quarts. To maximize your storage space, this pan will stack with other Browne full-size pans. The anti-jam design prevents sticking when stacked with pans or when used in drop-ins. Sold separately, the CP8002NC notched or CP8002 flat covers keep food fresh longer.
- Full-size steam pan has a capacity of 14.8 qt.
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Risk of bending is reduced with the reinforced perimeter
- Anti-jam design prevents sticking when in a drop-in or stacked with other pans
- Space between pans when stacked allows them to dry thoroughly for proper sanitation
- Separately-sold CP8002NC notched or CP8002 flat covers keep product safe from contaminants
- Overall Dimensions: 203⁄4 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, full size, 14.8 qt., 20-3/4"L x 12-3/4"W x 4" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 22 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 22004 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|