American Dryer's GX3-M hand dryer is made to keep restroom needs met for a long time. Part of the Extreme Air GX series, the unit has a steel white cover with a flame-retardant (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) ABS finish. Two tamper-resistant screws secure the cover to the steel bases, making it immune to vandals. A heating element has an automatic thermal protector and runs for maximum life. An automatic sensor will turn on the dryer when hands are underneath the air outlet, and will shut off automatically when they are removed. An override mechanism will shut off the unit after 80 seconds. The unit runs with an air temperature of 135 degrees while at 72 degree room temperature.
- Steel white cover with a flame-retardant (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) ABS finish
- Tamper-resistant screws secure steel base cover and prevent vandalism
- Heating element with automatic thermal protector
- Automatic sensor turns on dryer
- Override mechanism shuts off dryer after 80 sec.
- Overall Dimensions: 10-1/8 in. W x 5-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- cULus, cETLus, OSHA Certified
- 208/240 V/50/60 hz/1-ph, 6-12 A, 1500 W
Global GX Series Hand Dryer features steel cover with white epoxy finish, automatic, surface, hand dryer, 208-240v, 1500w, 50/60hz
American Dryer GX3-M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GX3-MR, GX3MR|
|Cover||White Epoxy Coated Steel|
|Controls||Auto on/off, 80 Second Limit|
|Type||Best Value Hand Dryer - GX Series|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|