Proper and healthy hand washing hygiene and preventing sickness can be promoted with use of the American Dryer GX1-C automatic hand dryer. Part of the Global GX series, this unit operates quietly and is vandal resistant with tamper-resistant screws to secure the base cover. The exterior has a stylish design, made from steel satin chrome material that is easy to clean. An induction motor is lubricated permanently, brushless, and has an automatic resetting thermal protector for a long life. The unit is activated by a microprocessor-controlled infrared sensor that turns the dryer on for up to 60 seconds, making it more energy-efficient.
- Part of the Global GX series
- Vandal resistant screws secure cover to base
- Stylish exterior made from steel satin chrome material that is easy to clean
- Drying takes 60 seconds making it more energy-efficient
- Induction motor has permanent lubrication and has an automatic resetting thermal protector for a long life
- Infrared sensor turns off the air flow when hands are moved
- Overall Dimensions: 10-1/8 in. W x 5-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- cULus, cETLus, OSHA Certified
- 110-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1500 W
Global GX Hand Dryer Series, economy model, the global series provides a quiet and compact design to fit any budget, heavy-duty, one-piece cover, tamper-resistant screws secure cover to base, air intake vents are shielded for additional safety, motor permanently lubricated, maintenance-free, brushless, induction motor with automatic resetting thermal protector, 1/12 HP, 3100 RPM, energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 60 seconds, 40 second dry time, air flow 120 CFM, air velocity 4,000 LFM, sound level 63 dB, air temperature 120°F at 72°F room temperature, power 110-120v, 50/60 Hz, 12A, 1500W, dimensions 10-1/8"W x 9-3/8"H x 5-5/8"D, steel with satin chrome finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Dryer GX1-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet