The American Dryer Advantage Series AD90-CH hand dryer is ideal for any busy establishment. It can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, and it configures itself for easy installation. The unit has a steel satin chrome cover with tamper-resistant screws to make it vandal resistant. It has shielded air intake vents, a heavy duty universal motor, a smart sensor and a 180 cubic foot per minute air flow. A hair drying option is also available, where the dryer will stay on for an 80-second period with an angled fixed nozzle to dry hair comfortably.
- Steel satin chrome finish
- Tamper-resistant screws to make it vandal resistant
- Shielded air intake vents
- Heavy duty universal motor
- Smart sensor turns on dryer for up to 35-sec. when hands are under the outlet
- 180 cu. ft. per min. air flow
- Dryer stays on for 80-sec. period with hair drying option
- Heating element for maximum life
- Overall Dimensions: 10-1/8 in. W x 5-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- cULus, cETLus, OSHA Certified
- 120/240 V/50/60 hz/1-ph, 6.5/12.5 A, 1250/1400 W
Advantage Series Hair Dryer heavy-duty, one-piece cover, tamper-resistant screws secure cover to base, air intake vents are shielded for additional safety, heavy-duty universal motor 1/8 HP, 4,800 RPM, automatic thermal protector, ultra energy-efficient, when automatic sensor is activated the dryer will stay on for an 80-second cycle to dry hair, the fixed nozzle is angled away form the wall for comfortable hair drying, air flow 180 CFM, air velocity 7,300 LFM, 67dB, 120°F at 72°F room temperature, universal voltage 100-240v, 50/60Hz, power 120v at 12.5 A max 1400w, 240v at 6.5 A max 1250w, dimensions 10-1/8"W x 9-3/8"H x 5-5/8"D, steel satin chrome
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Dryer AD90-CH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Drying Cycle||25 Seconds|