The Cal-Mil 810-52 Cut-Mate carving station is perfect for cutting samples, hor d’oeuvres, or full portions in the front of house or at catering events. The dark finished wood look blends into virtually any foodservice establishment. The cutting board area allows you to cut pieces of meat or anything else, while a cutout slot lets you get rid of scraps and drippings. These unsavory pieces are kept hidden in the black plastic drip tray. This Cal-Mil 810-52 Cut-Mate carving station can hold most standard heat lamps and easily disassembles for simple cleaning and storing. The frame comes in Westport dark wooden color.
- Cutting board included to slice food at front-of-house or at buffet lines
- Black plastic trip tray collects drippings and scraps
- Cutout slot in board lets you get rid of scrap and drippings into the plastic tray
- Included clamp can hold most standard heat lamps
- Easily disassembles for cleaning and storing
- Comes in Westport dark wood color
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 18 in. D x 4 in. H
Cut-Mate Carving Station, includes 18" x 22" x 1/4" high heat cutting board, black drip tray & dark wood frame, heat lamp not included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cal-Mil 810-52 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Presentation|