With the one-of-a-kind wooden box, unfinished appearance, and lines and knots of natural wood, the Cal-Mil 3406-6 Madera jar display would complement virtually any venue with its natural look. The box has three separate cut outs that have raised edges to keep the jars from moving while serving. These cut outs also make removing and inserting the jars easy. Three green-tinted, 4 inch by 4 inch glass jars hold sugar packets, bar garnishes, toppings, sauces, and more. The visibility of what the jars are holding is provided with the clear glass jars. The chalkboard stick-on signs shown are NOT included with the Cal-Mil 3406-6 jar display.
- Rectangle Madera jar display
- One-of-a-kind wooden box
- Material resembles unfinished wood with unique lines and knots of natural wood
- 3 separate cut outs with raised edges make serving, removing, and inserting easy
- 3 green-tinted, 4-in. x 4-in. glass jars with beveled rims
- Clear glass provides visibility
- Holds sugar packets, bar garnishes, toppings, sauces, and more
- Chalkboard stick-on signs NOT included
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. W x 51⁄2 in. D x 6 in. H
Vintage Jar Riser, 14"W x 5-1/2"D x 6"H, rectangular, includes (3) 4" x 4" glass jars, constructed of reclaimed wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cal-Mil 3406-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet