If you are the type of person who likes to get more for his or her money, the Cal-Mil 3354-12 ice housing is for you. The clear, durable, polycarbonate pan can be used to hold chilled beverages or refreshments. Since the pan is removable, whole fruit, bagged chips, and much more can be stored in the crate. A chalkboard label sits on the shorter sides of the rectangle crate, which allows for creative labeling and organization, while having a coffee-shop feel. The crate also has handles on both sides that makes picking it up and moving it easier. The Cal-Mil 3354-12 wooden crate ice housing is perfect for storing whatever you need and fits into any setting.
- Made of wood
- Can be used as ice housing or regular crate
- Clear, rectangle pan that removes for easy cleaning and transporting
- Pan made of durable polycarbonate
- Rectangle shape
- Chalkboard label on both shorter sides
- Handles on both shorter sides for easy transportation
- Open top for visibility and simple replenishment
- Overall Dimensions: 131⁄2 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D x 7 in. H
Crate, 13-1/2"W x 21-1/2"D x 7"H, rectangular, with handles and chalkboard label, includes clear polycarbonate bin (12"W x 20"D), wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cal-Mil 3354-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet