The Cal-Mil 3058 Madera write-on tasting crate adds a vintage flair to any foodservice venue. The sturdy wooden construction will hold up on the taster caddy when your transport and display tasting glasses. The open design of the crate allows several samples to be served at once. There are four 21⁄4-inch compartments to hold beverage glasses. The write-on chalkboard makes keeping up with drinks easier for everyone. Once you are done, the chalk easily wipes off, and the board is ready for new samples. No matter what you are serving or where you are serving it, you need the Cal-Mil 3058 Madera write-on tasting crate.
- Sturdy rectangle wooden frame
- Write-on/wipe-off chalkboard front
- Open design allows several samples to be served at once
- Easy transporting of beverages
- 4 compartments for each glass with 21⁄4 in. cutouts
- Glasses not included
- Overall Dimensions: 101⁄4 in. W x 31⁄4 in. D x 23⁄4 in. H
Write-On Vintage Tasting Crate, 10-1/4"W x 3-1/4"D x 2-3/4"H, four compartments for tasters, black write-on surface, wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cal-Mil 3058 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet