The Channel 468A 40-sheet pan rack can be used in walk-in refrigerator or freezers and holds (40) 15 inch by 20 inch pans. With the bottom load design, you can access product easily during busy periods. Heavy-duty, high tensile extruded aluminum construction is resistant to corrosion and durable for commercial applications. The frame is made of 11⁄4-inch tubing, offering structure and stability. Each tray slide measures 1 inch by 11⁄2 inch and is welded to the frame for stability. There are 6 inches of space between each tray slide for taller products to sit securely without being damaged. Securely bolted to the frame, the 5-inch swivel casters provide mobility and are non-marking.
- Accommodates (40) 15 in. x 20 in. pans
- 6-in. spacing between each slide accommodates tall products
- Can be used in refrigerators and freezers thanks to the corrosion-resistant construction
- Constructed of heavy-duty, high tensile extruded aluminum to add durability
- Bottom load design offers quick access to product
- Frame is constructed of 11⁄4 in. tubing
- 1 in. x 11⁄2 in. tray slides are welded to the frame for stability
- 5-in., swivel casters are securely bolted to the frame and provide smooth mobility
- Non-marking casters preserve clean floors
- Overall Dimensions: 45 in. W x 30 in. D x 70 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Double Section Bun Pan Rack, mobile, 45"W x 30"D x 70"H, open sides, capacity (40) 15" x 20" trays, 6" spacing, welded aluminum construction, 5" swivel casters, NSF, MADE IN USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Channel 468A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5 Years Parts; 90 Days Labor|
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||40|