The Channel 410A-OR sheet pan rack has 2 inches between each slide. Pans load from the side so the user can have a better grip on the pans when loading or unloading. This unit can hold up to 30 sheet pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches. The entire unit is constructed from extruded aluminum for heavy duty use and corrosion resistance. The rack can withstand temperatures from -45 to 475 degrees Fahrenheit, and it can withstand 575 degrees Fahrenheit intermittently. The Channel 410A-OR sheet pan rack is easy to move with the 4-inch swivel casters.
- 2-in. spacing between each slide
- 30 sheet pan capacity
- 4-in. swivel casters make moving the rack easy
- Extruded aluminum construction is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Slides can accommodate 18 in. x 26 in. pans or perforated trays
- -45-475 degrees F temperature range (Up to 575 degrees F intermittent use)
- Loads from the side for better gripping on the pans
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄2 in. W x 18 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Roll-In Oven Rack, single section, 28-1/2"W x 18"D x 69-3/4"H, capacity (30) 18" x 26" bun pans or perforated trays, side load, open sides, 2" spacing, -45° to 575°F temeperature range (475°F for continuous use), aluminum construction, 4" high-temp swivel casters with non-marking phenolic tread, shipped assembled, NSF, MADE IN USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Channel 410A-OR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5 Years Parts; 90 Days Labor|
|Specialty Options||Roll-In Height|
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||Side Load|
|Number of Levels||30|