The Winholt NHPL-1836C heater proofer mobile cabinet is full size, non-insulated, and equipped aluminum angle sides. With a capacity to hold 35 pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches and a removable central door, this heater proofer mobile cabinet offers organization with maximum storage and accessibility. The air baffle and circulating air blower distributes heat evenly so there are no cold spots. Designed for durability and easy cleaning, this heater proofer mobile cabinet has 5-inch casters, two of which lock in order to provide the perfect amount of transportation control. Corner bumpers add a level of protection, so that the aluminum construction stays looking new and keeps from damaging other surfaces. The lift-off, clear door and LED thermostat let you know exactly what is going on with your held food. Whether you use this cabinet to transport food to your catered event or as a back-of-house heat holding unit, the Winholt NHPL-1836C heater proofer mobile will keep your delicious food hot for all your customers.
- Has proofing and heating modes
- Provides up to 95 percent humidity at 110 degrees F
- 180 degrees F maximum temperature in heat mode
- Heat is evenly distributed with a forced-air design
- Clear door lets you see into the cabinet to easily check on food
- Tight-fitting gasket inside the door frame keeps heat from escaping
- Door does open 270 degrees so placing pans or food inside is easier
- Door lifts off for easy cleaning
- Holds 35 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Control panel drawer is removable for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Controls are accessible without opening the door
- Drip trough and internal water pan collect condensation to keep food from becoming soggy
- LED thermometer display is easy to read
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction is durable and easy to clean
- Aluminum frame that is anodized and extruded will not dull
- Bumpers on the corners protect other surfaces and cabinet from damage
- 5-in. polyurethane casters make moving the cabinet easier and front 2 have brakes to lock in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1440 W, 14 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 661⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Non-Insulated Heater/Proofer Cabinet, mobile, full height, 21"W x 30-3/4"D x 66-1/2"H, aluminum construction, forced air, accommodates (35) 18" x 26" pans, dual proof/heat control, lift-off clear door, removable control drawer, LED thermometer display, includes corner bumpers, (2) swivel plate casters & (2) swivel/brake plate casters with polyurethane tread, NEMA 5-15P, 14.0 amps, 1440 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF (order #684684)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Winholt NHPL-1836C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Lip Load|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||35 Full Size|
|Series||Combo Cart™ Plus|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|