The Cambro UPCHW400110 Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier® insulated food server has a sturdy polyethylene construction that does not transfer heat. Its black material is smooth to facilitate cleaning. Since it is insulated with polyurethane foam, it can maintain temperatures at or above 148 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 4 hours when unplugged. The unit only takes 45 minutes to warm up, and a thermometer displays the interior temperature. An indicator light illuminates when the cabinet is powered on and heated.
The Cambro UPCHW400110 heated food carrier has four 5-inch casters that support movement. To store the power cord, a vinyl strap is located on the unit's left side. A 9-inch nylon latch simplifies opening and closing. The compartment has 12 rails that hold six 21⁄2-inch-deep full-size food pans.
- Part of the Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier series
- Black material is smooth to simplify cleaning
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction stays cool to the touch
- Polyurethane foam insulation maintains temperatures at or above 148 degrees F for at least 4 hrs.
- Indicator light shows operator when unit is on and heated
- Vent on door opens to release built-up steam
- 9-in. nylon latch facilitates opening and closing
- Vinyl strap secures power cord on unit's left side
- Handles are molded in to help with lifting
- (4) 5-in. casters provide movement
- 12 built-in rails hold (2) 8-in.-deep, (3) 6-in.-deep, (4) 4-in.-deep, or (6) 21⁄2-in.-deep full-size food pans
- Thermometer enables user to monitor temperatures
- Heats up in 45 min.
- Hot holding temperature range: 150-165 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Compartment: 131⁄8 in. W x 21 in. D x 191⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 181⁄8 in. W x 263⁄8 in. D x 311⁄4 in. H
- 2 A, 230 W
- 110 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Check out our guide to Cambro food servers for more information on these units.
Camcarrier® Heated Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece poly shell, foam insulated, holds (6) 2-1/2" deep food pans (4) 4-1/2" deep food pans, (3) 6" deep food pans, (2) 8" deep food pans, molded-in handles, nylon latch, vent cap, stackable, (4) 6" casters (2 swivel, 2 fixed, 1 with brake), 110v/50/60/1-ph, 230 watts, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, black, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPCHW400110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||6 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|