Food can be loaded into the Cambro UPCH1600192 Ultra Camcart® food carrier in pans and held at temperatures ranging from 150 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit—low enough to prevent drying out food. Vents provide a front-to-back airflow design, which ensures consistent temperatures throughout the pans. Staff can check lights on the front to verify the unit is completely heated up before unplugging it.
Even without a heat source, polyurethane insulation enables the interior to stay warm. To supply mobility, the Cambro UPCH1600192 food carrier has four casters. Vertical handles on the back help steer the unit around obstacles, and a perimeter bumper protects the bottom from collisions. Latches keep the pans safely inside until the unit has reached its destination. When staff are ready to unload, one caster locks to keep the unit stationary.
- 2 sections heat up when plugged in
- Gentle heat prevents overcooked food
- Power-on light
- Heat-on light
- Temperature range: 150-165 degrees F
- 1-hr. preheat time from room temperature
- 3-min. recovery time after door has been opened for 10 sec.
- Dense foam insulation increases holding times when unplugged
- Vents move air front to back, spreading heat evenly throughout the interior
- Vent cap releases excess moisture
- Constructed of polyethylene for chip, crack, and break resistance
- Latches snap the doors shut
- Molded-in handles for steering
- Perimeter bumper protects cabinet and contents
- Casters: 2 fixed, 2 swivel
- 1 caster brakes for stability
- Granite green material
- Part of the Ultra Camcart series
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- (24) 21⁄2-in.-deep food pans
- (16) 4-in.-deep food pans
- (12) 6-in.-deep food pans
- (8) 8-in.-deep food pans
Dimensions & Utilities
- Sections: 21 in. W x 261⁄8 in. D x 21 in. H
- Overall: 283⁄4 in. W x 333⁄8 in. D x 541⁄8 in. H
- 4.6 A, 529 W
- 110-125 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
This article on carts discusses the various types of carts.
Ultra Camcart Heated Food Pan Carrier, front loading, double wall poly shell, foam insul, (24) 2-1/2" deep, (16) 4" deep, (12) 6" deep, or (8) 8" deep GN 1/1 pan capacity, molded-in handles, nylon latch, vent cap with (2) swivel & (2) fixed 6" casters, 1 with brake, granite green, 110V/60/1-ph, 529 watts, 4.6 amp, 5-15P, NSF, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPCH1600192 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||24 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|