The Cambro SLL30 StoreSafe® food rotation labels promote a first-in, first-out food storage system and dissolve in 30 seconds or less. It has 100 sheets with 30 labels per sheet and will not leave a sticky residue, preventing bacteria growth. To remove the sticker, it can be run under hot or cold water or through a dishwasher. It will not harm sewer and septic systems and will not obstruct drains. It is safe in the freezer for temperatures as cold as -40 degrees Fahrenheit and endures high heat to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Part of the StoreSafe series
- 100 sheets with 30 labels per sheet
- Supports a first-in, first-out food storage system
- Dissolves in 30 sec.
- Safe for septic and sewer systems and will not clog drains
- Does not leave sticky residue
- Safe in temperatures as high as 200 degrees F for 4 hrs.
- Endures freezer temperatures as cold as -40 degrees F
- To remove, it can be run through the dishwasher or under hot or cold water
- Microwave safe
- Label: 1 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Sheet: 81⁄2 in. x 11 in.
Check out our Cambro food rotation labels guide to learn more about dating food.
StoreSafe® Food Rotation Label, laser sheet, 1" x 2-1/2", label & adhesive dissolves in less than 30 seconds, withstands high heat temp. up to 200°F (93°C) for 4 hours, microwave safe, 100% biodegradable, white, FDA approved (100 sheets per box, 30 labels per sheet)
Cambro SLL30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Supplies|