Using thick foam insulation, the Cambro MDC1520S10191 meal delivery cart keeps product warm or cold as it is delivered to a consumer. It accommodates as many as (10) 15-inch by 20-inch trays on molded-in rails, and a generous 51⁄4 inches rests between each rail, so bowls, mugs, and dishes can fit onto each tray. To ensure food quality, a louvered vent on the back and a self-venting door slowly circulate air and move steam out of the unit.
The door has a small clip for keeping track of menu items or instructions, and this unit's lightweight polyethylene construction resists breaking and cracking. For mobility, the Cambro MDC1520S10191 meal delivery cart has four casters, and an ergonomic handle helps users safely maneuver the cart. A bottom bumper protects walls and furniture against damage.
- Granite gray cabinet and cream door
- 1 compartment with rails that hold (10) 15-in. x 20-in. trays
- Rails are spaced apart 51⁄4 in.
- Molded-in rails do not squeak
- Non-insulated door and rear vent circulate air
- Door clip can hold map or instructions
- Marine rail on top provides a steady serving surface
- Ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip
- Bottom bumper cushions impacts
- Casters move the unit quietly
- NSF certified
- Interior: 211⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 261⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 291⁄2 in. W x 381⁄2 in. D x 421⁄2 in. H
For an overview of carts, check out this guide to carts.
Meal Delivery Cart, low profile, (1) door, 1-compartment, holds (10) 15" x 20" trays, 29-1/2" x 38-1/2"D x 42-1/2"H, molded-in handle on the back, with louvered vent, 5" casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel with brake, offset), granite gray with cream color door, NSF
Cambro MDC1520S10191 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Load Type||Pan/Tray Slides|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Product||Meal Delivery Cart|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|