The Cambro ESU246072V4580 Camshelving® Elements shelving starter unit comes with four shelf plates, four composite posts with leveling feet, eight stationary traverses, dovetail joints, and pre-assembled post connectors and wedges. The four shelf plates can each accommodate 600 pounds, and they are vented, enabling air flow to properly eliminate dust buildup.
Since the shelves are made of polypropylene, they are resistant to most minor damage and safe to be removed and cleaned in the warewasher. A Camguard® antimicrobial agent is built into the shelf plates to inhibit bacteria growth. The stationary traverses on the Cambro ESU246072V4580 Camshelving Elements shelving starter unit are made of a composite material that resists corrosion while providing the strength of steel.
- Can be used in cold, hot, wet, and dry storage areas
- 4 adjustable shelves each accommodate as much as 600 lbs.
- Vented shelf plates provide airflow to minimize dust buildup
- Shelf plates are made of polypropylene to resist scratches and dents
- Camguard antimicrobial protection slows bacteria growth on the shelf plates
- Shelf plates are easy to remove and can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Stationary traverses are made of a composite material that is as durable as steel without the risk of corrosion or peeling
- Brushed graphite material blends into different settings
- Safe temperature range: -36 to 190 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 72 in. H
- NSF certified
Parts in the Starter Kit
- 4 vented, antimicrobial polypropylene shelf plates
- 4 composite posts with leveling feet
- 8 stationary traverses
- 32 dovetail joints (16 A joints and 16 B joints) for securing the traverses
- Pre-assembled post connectors and wedges
Camshelving® Elements Stationary Starter Unit, 24"W x 60"L x 72"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented reinforced polypropylene shelf plates with Camguard® antimicrobial protection, (4) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) stationary traverses & (4) bags of 8 count dovetails (16 each A & B), 600 lbs. capacity per shelf /2,000 lbs. max capacity, brushed graphite, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro ESU246072V4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial Material|
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||600|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Specialty Options||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Specialty Options||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|