The Cambro ES28110 equipment stand creates additional space for ingredient prep in the back of the house and can hold a register in self-service cafeterias or buffets. To keep equipment cords neat, 21⁄2-inch-diameter openings are placed in the top surface and bottom deck. A center drawer slides out smoothly so staff members can track customer receipts, cash, and other supplies. Extra storage space is in the bottom deck, and a cutout provides space for operators without risk of bumping legs.
Constructed of double-wall, high-density polyethylene, the Cambro ES28110 hostess stand is resistant to dents, scratches, and corrosion. This material is easy to clean and is provided additional strength by a polyurethane foam core. With four 5-inch casters and two brakes, the stand can be positioned as needed.
- Top surface is excellent for cash registers and computers
- Center drawer slides open for additional storage space
- Open bottom deck has a convenient cutout for staff sitting or standing at the unit
- (2) 21⁄2-in.-dia. openings neatly accommodate cords through the top surface and bottom deck
- Seamless double-wall polyethylene is heavy duty, corrosion resistant, and cleans quickly
- Polyurethane foam core adds strength
- Black material
- 2 of the (4) 5-in. casters swivel and have brakes
- Non-electrical with no assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. W x 28 in. D x 391⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Equipment Stand Only, 28"W x 28"D x 39"H, polyethylene, (4) 5" casters (2 fixed and 2 swivel with brakes), black, NSF
Cambro ES28110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet